Monday, December 22, 2008

Chilling Inside: Chilling outside

Do I currently have better than blogging to do? Frankly a Big NADA!

Actually I have nothing to do.

Should sound surprising when an area sales manager with a team of ~20, sitting on the 22nd of the month has sold only 50% of his month’s target? And his boss is crying his heart out, “Put everyone’s pants on fire, and achieve your target.” Pressure and sales are almost the same. You achieve your target, get patted and are sent back to the same furnace again for the next month. People are mere numbers which are their targets. Either they achieve their targets or not.

But who gives a damn. I am chilling. It’s almost as if, ‘all play and no work makes me a blogger.’ After the selection at ISB life has become so simple, so easy, so less tense, so empty, so don’t know what all.

Before selection at ISB life was difficult. I took CAT on the 15th Nov and didn’t even have the heart to check my scores. I still haven’t. The prospect of working guwahati for some more time was not the best of the things I had hoped for.

Now the priorities have changed. I am working less for sales and touring more to ensure that I don’t leave any place in the four states that fall under my purview which is worth a visit. This all is chill inside.

As far as chill outside is concerned the temperatures outside have fallen. Hence I am feeling the chill outside inside as well.

Does what all I wrote make sense to any one or me also? Or you were hoping for comments on the terrorist attack or the cricket match or A.R. Antuley or whatever.

DON’T KNOW DON’T CARE. Sorry if I wasted your valuable time!!!

By the way my boss called me in the morning and said the same thing again.

ak

No comments:

2009 cheap prom dress
2009 cheap prom dress